28.12.11

Only 3 Months More...

I don't remember exactly who introduced me to "The Hunger Games", probably one of my sisters as they are the ones that I hear most book recommendations from, but I have been in love with the books since day one.

When they announced they are making a movie I was a little skeptical mainly since I remember a little book-turned-into-a-horrible-movie named "Twilight" but then I saw this preview.


I was sold.

Then one boxing day I came across this lil late Christmas present on the internet... 
The first official song off the soundtrack sung by Taylor Swift.
I was a lil wary at first, as much as I love Taylor Swift, cause I wasn't sure how the two fit together...

Gorgeous... 


You can bet that this is one movie that I will be fighting the crowds on opening day to see... 
Booking off March 23rd right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment