17.11.11

Admit It, You've Done It Too

I    LOVE pinterest.
It is one of those sites that I can spend hours on
and not feel so bad because
I could be preparing for dinner, babies, outfits, christmas presents, housecleaning tips...
Anything, really...
So really, I am studying life when I am on pinterest...
(that's how I justify it to myself anyway)


But there is another reason I love it...
Every now and then you come across a 'pin' that
  speaks 100% truth...

Today I found one...


I thought I was the only one.
Don't tell Shawn but I do this ALL the time... Especially now that the basement light is burnt out and I find myself needing to go down at LEAST twice a day... 
I would be good in a horror movie. I do the 'once-all-over' sweep with my iPhone flashlight and then a second 'make sure there is noone hiding in any nooks or crannies' sweep before grabbing what I need and booking it upstairs at top speed all while looking behind me just-in-case. When I reach the top step I know I'm safe, this time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment