29.11.11

Hidden..

Oh the things that your walls can hide!!!

This is a good example of why you should always wash the walls in your newly-purchased house that was previously smoked in....


The picture above shouldn't have surprised me, after all I did see how clean they kept their house but the thing that surprises me is that that is AFTER we washed the walls the first time...

Yep... If you look at the next picture... The far left is after being washed with soap and water, looks decent right? Well, then we sprayed on the heavy duty "Tough Job" and on the right is what it exposed hidden in the walls!!!!!




Lots of thanks to my mum who helped me scrub everything down twice.... Now, on to painting!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is insane...we are thoroughly impressed with whatever "Tough Job" is. Looks like the house is coming along. The bathroom tiles look great! Can't wait to see the rest of your improvements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it all! Post LOTs of pics for me:)

    ReplyDelete