3.9.11

I Need To Go Shopping...

Rewind four months ago...

Shawn and I were moving back to Lethbridge for the summer with the plan to return to Saskatchewan in September. 

It made sense to leave all our belongings in a storage locker save two small suitcases, one for me and one for him. 

Back to present time...

Rather than return to Saskatchewan, we have now bought a house in Taber (yay) and are planning to stay in So. Ab. for the next foreseeable future. (Let's not mention how guilty I felt quitting my Sask job)

All our belongings are still in Sask. which means we have a v. limited wardrobe evidenced by the last four pictures I have put on facebook that have been take over the course of the summer.




That's not the worst part. I can explain away those pictures. Perhaps I am just feeling more inclined to pictures the days I wore that T-shirt or sweater... Maybe it's just a fluke.

But then I went to my optometrist for my eye check-up, then tried on some glasses. Two days later I went back in to finalize my pick for new glasses and I noticed... 


I was wearing the same shirt both days!

Yep, an intervention needs to be had... I am having it with myself...
I am actually quite good at having a limited wardrobe. I have never been the type to have two closet's full of wardrobes, and I am used to backpacking around with a few pants and shirts. Usually it doesn't bother me but it's slightly different when you are in the same town/place seeing the same people. Think back, when was the last time you saw me? Odds are I was prob. wearing either that t-shirt or that sweater... Maybe both!

It is officially time to expand my very limited wardrobe. Whether it's driving to Saskatchewan or going shopping, I don't care which happens first (wouldn't mind the shopping option tho) but this is getting ridiculous.



p.s. let's hear it for my awesome amazing sister Chelsey that is letting us crash at her place till we move into our new house... Love her... 


No comments:

Post a Comment