3.2.11

Im just a man, sometimes, sorry.....

Being a man I regulary make a fool of myself. Lucky I have a wonderful wife who knows how to handle it. Well maybe she doesnt know exactly how to handle it but she does a pretty darn good job. While Im at school and studying every night till ten or eleven she cleans the house, makes the food, buys the groceries and still manages to find time to watch criminal minds. I havn't showed her how much I appreciate that but she still loves me unconditionally. Being a man I say things that I dont realize will hurt here and she still loves me after a good cry. Im writing on this blog without her knowing so that when she goes to write in it she see this and knows that I love her. Love you baby. Im just a man, sometime, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment