3.6.11

While We Are Comparing....

My friend Amy was kind enough to come over tonight and hang out as Shawn had ditched me for work again (ah... summer hours return) and we spent some time going over each other's old photos, cracking up, seeing how far we've come in terms of ex-boyfriends, hair styles, clothes, and chubby cheeks... The first thing I noticed was how I really wished someone took me aside at age 14 and showed me how to smile... 

When I was a wee lass I thought the best smile was the biggest smile so I showed every single last tooth I could. The class photographer LOVED me every year because he never had to coax me for a smile; my face would hurt because I stretched it so far smiling. 

It wasn't until I saw my high school photos that I clued in that I should probably reel in my smile a bit...

Eek.
Seriously, why had no one told me? I put this on par to a friend with spinach in her teeth.
Tell her, warn her.

I swear, subconsciously part of the reason I went to University was in order to redeem my horrendous high school grad photos
What a difference a couple years of smiling NORMAL can make...




P.S. Did I mention that Shawn has always looked handsome? 

Jerk... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment