24.2.12

Best Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

One of my favorite baking goods in the world is....
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

I am always looking for a fantastic recipe
especially since my collection of recipes have been in boxes (with the rest of our stuff) since April

Another thing I do sometimes when I am really bored is randomly leap from blog to blog...
(go from your friend's blog, to someone's they follow, to someone's they follow...)
It actually payed off yesterday...

Here is my favorite banana chocolate-chip muffin recipe yet stolen from a random blog I stumbled upon.
I've tried it out twice already this week and the muffins lasted <24 hrs each time so it's certified gold.


Best Ever (Stolen) Banana Muffins

You need:

1/2 C. melted butter
3 mashed medium over ripe bananas (the blacker the better, if frozen make sure you thaw them in warm water before mashing them)
1/2 C. plain greek yogurt 
2 tsp vanilla
1 egg

2 C. flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 C. sugar
most importantly:
milk chocolate chips!

How to:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a small bowl mix together (wet ingredients) butter, bananas, sour cream, vanilla and egg.
In a larger bowl mix together remaining (aka the dry) ingredients. 
Make a well in the dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and stir until moist.
 and bake for 15-18 min. (or until you can push on the top and it bounces back)

Let muffins cool and then enjoy!!! 
Breakfast/lunch/supper/anytime snack
Love banana muffins!



No comments:

Post a Comment