21.3.12

Art Project on 3C

Apparently not everyone is as talent-blocked in regards to arts and crafts as I am. A nurse on our floor has a passion for Art and is taking some classes in University. She asked 12 of us if she could take our picture and paint it for one of her projects and of course we agreed...

Then one day, 6 months later, all of a sudden the paintings showed up on our floor and they were just a bit bigger than I had pictured in my mind. You can tell painting is a passion of hers because she put A LOT of effort into these.

We had a lil spare time yesterday so I took some comparative pictures for fun..
 Never been painted before... I feel a lil bit like King George III... 


1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful pics but... the blonde looks african in her portrait... no?

    ReplyDelete